How It Works

First, What Is Lead Generation?

If you're new to marketing, lead generation is the art of creating and capturing interest in your product or service. This is done in a variety of ways that are constantly evolving with new digital and social technologies. There are some incredible lead generation experts that can help you get new leads, but you can also drive leads yourself.

In 2019, social media and web positioning are two of the most effective lead generation methods.

Ultimately, cold-calling is out in most industries, and organic lead generation is in!

For example, rather than inconveniencing consumers with hard-sell tactics, many small businesses are letting carefully placed ads, images and material capture their interest. Some of my personal favorite ways to generate leads like this are with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and thoughtful email campaigns.

Google AdWords is an impressive tool to get your products and advertisements seen on the web. The premise of AdWords is to have your ads appear where your potential customers are already browsing online. This includes a variety of websites and platforms.

For a very effective lead generation strategy, it’s also important to appear where advertisements like Google AdWords won’t appear. Facebook Ads are also a fantastic way to gain visibility where your target customers already are.

Facebook not only places ads in the timeline where potential clients are scrolling, Facebook also owns Instagram!

Stunning visual posts appear in Instagram feeds, formatted like a regular post.

Advertising through Facebook Ads is the best lead generation strategy for small businesses that offer visually appealing merchandise or products.

Those products that would show up well as curated content on Facebook and Instagram feeds as well as partner sites will benefit a lot from this marketing strategy.

In addition, Facebook Audience Network offers video advertising followed by content, which acts as a two-pronged approach to your lead generation strategy.

Finally, Facebook Ads supports its users by offering analytics, updated data and even e-learning webinars and courses to help you tailor your approach to using the platform.

There are over 235 million Facebook users in the US alone, and we can target individual user groups with highly effective visual marketing campaigns to generate interest which develops into sales leads. Facebook Ads allows you to talk to your target audience in the comfort of their own home, with very cost effective messages that help you gain brand awareness and ultimately market share with advertising from as little as £1/day, along with full reporting tools and their incredible algorithm helping you to improve with each advert in your campaign. They also have clever little things like links to your website which feed future ads on Facebook to people who have visited your website in the past. The goal here is to create a share-of-mind and develop desire for the products and services you offer.

What We Do

We are Strategists in the Digital Marketing vertical.

Technology can never entirely replace humans. Our work begins when we understand your requirements and get to work identifying the leads and prospects that are entirely in harmony with your precise requirements.

In an online landscape where only 2% of visitors leave their contacts details without a prompt, we can help shine light on the other 98% of the leads you’re missing out on.

Depending on the market segment you’re targeting for lead generation, there are two types of lead generation we offer.

B2B (business to business) lead generation
B2C (business to consumer) lead generation
In each case, there are various strategies that can be applied and followed to guarantee success.